The Customer/Buyer can place orders on the website, by adding the desired products/preparations to the shopping cart, then finalizing the order by paying through one of the methods indicated on the website (using the Bank card or cash payment on delivery). Once added to the shopping cart, a product/preparation is available for purchase to the extent that there is stock available for it. Adding a product/preparation to the shopping cart, without completing the order, does not result in the registration of an order, implicitly nor the automatic reservation of the product/preparation.
By completing the order, the buyer agrees that all the data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order. By completing the order, the buyer agrees that the seller can contact him, by any means available / agreed by the seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the buyer.
The seller may cancel the order placed by the buyer, after prior notice to the buyer (made by any means of communication), without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other in the following cases:
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Buyer's card, of the transaction, in the case of online payment;
– invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Pizzeria La Mișu, in the case of online payment;
– the data provided by the customer/buyer on the website are incomplete and/or incorrect;
– the minimum order delivery for the selected area is too low.
For those who have chosen to pay by bank card on our website or on our mobile application and their order has been cancelled, the seller will request a return ("refound") of the amount with which the order was paid within a term of maximum 3 working days. The payment operator will return the money in another time period specified on its website (on the website we use card payment with the Romanian bank Libra Pay module, and on the mobile application we use the Stripe payment processor).
For those who chose to pay by bank card on our website or on our mobile application, if a product and/or preparation ordered by the buyer cannot be delivered by the seller, the latter will inform the customer /the buyer on this fact and will formulate the request for the return ("refound") of the amount with which the order was paid within a maximum period of 3 working days. The payment operator will return the money in another time period specified on its website (on the website we use card payment with the Romanian bank Libra Pay module, and on the mobile application we use the Stripe payment processor).
Taking into account the provisions of art. 12 of GEO 130/2000, according to which the provisions of art. 3, 4, of art. 7-10 and of art. 11 paragraph (1) does not apply to contracts regarding: a) the sale of food products, beverages or products of daily use used in the household, delivered regularly by the trader to the home, residence or workplace of the consumer (refers to the practical impossibility of the consumer to unilaterally terminate the distance contract without citing a reason), the customer/buyer's right to return the purchased products/preparations will be effective under special conditions, as set out below.
The customer/buyer's right to return the product/preparation that was the subject of an order/delivery, as well as his right to collect the paid consideration, is different as it refers to a product sold through this website or our mobile application refers to a dish sold through this website or the mobile application (we include here, by way of example and not limitation, various dishes from the Pizzeria Nuova Mama Mia Timișoara restaurant menu, such as pizza, soft drinks, etc.).
The customer/buyer can return within 3 hours from the time of delivery, a dish purchased on the Mama Mia website, by phone at the numbers indicated on our page or on the mobile application and delivered to the address indicated by him, in the following situations:
– the preparation is presented in a qualitatively inappropriate state (the preparation is burnt, uncooked, has other ingredients than those mentioned in the description on the website, the packaging is significantly damaged, etc.)
The intention to return the dishes ordered and delivered to the customer/buyer will be communicated to the seller within 1 hour of the delivery, with the actual handover to be carried out immediately, within a maximum of 3 hours (the deadline indicated above) , subject to seller availability. The return costs will be borne by the seller, and the actual return will be made by handing over the products claimed to be non-conforming to the seller's supplier.
Pizzeria Nuova Mama Mia can refuse the return of dishes by its customers, if the return falls under one of the following cases, without the latter being able to claim damages or compensation:
– the preparation is partially consumed (more than 20% of the preparation)
– there are suspicions that the preparation has been tampered with to create the appearance of non-compliance (the packaging or shape of the preparation was destroyed, after delivery, various objects, substances, etc. were inserted into the preparation)
– when the intention to return the products was announced more than 1 hour after delivery
– when it was not possible to collect the product from the customer/comparator within 3 hours from the time of delivery, although this was attempted by the seller's suppliers
– when the delivery was made with a delay of less than 30 minutes compared to the original estimated time
For the situation in which the customer/buyer chooses to return a product/preparation, and the return does not fall under one of the cases in which the seller is entitled to refuse the return of the product, the seller will return the consideration to the customer/buyer their consideration as follows:
- in cash, if the initial payment was made by paying in cash, in a cash-on-delivery system, to the supplier, at the time of handing over the products/preparations - a situation in which a payment provision will be drawn up with the customer's/buyer's data (name and surname, series and bulletin no.). The cash refund of the value of the returned products/preparations will be made within no more than 24 hours from the time the products/preparations are returned.
– by refunding the amount initially paid by the customer/buyer, by returning the money ("refound") from the payment processor. The seller will formulate the return request ("refound") of the amount with which the order was paid within a maximum of 3 working days. The payment operator will return the money in another time period specified on its website (on the website we use card payment with the Romanian bank Libra Pay module, and on the mobile application we use the Stripe payment processor).